If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Candy Mountain Charlieeeeee (+ PURR on Proton Radio tonight)
actually i am gonna upgrade my rating for this mix to absolutely fucking fantastic. Greg has been one of my fave DJ for a few years now (if not the best), I even voted for him in the top 100 poll this year (obviously not enough other people did ). I fucking love Purr.
Greg.....did you ever get round to doing winter chill 3, i listened to vol. 2 the other day. Still my favourite cd for my car.
(I'll pm you greg with the details of where to send the check )
Re: Candy Mountain Charlieeeeee (+ PURR on Proton Radio tonight)
Assembling tracks for Winter Chill 3 now, although I usually decide to mix it up when I start suffering from the winter doldrums. Something to do with sun deprivation flips the internal switch to melancholy mode. I'm far too happy right now.
I'm getting married in February so January might be the opportune time! (just kidding darling....)
Re: Candy Mountain Charlieeeeee (+ PURR on Proton Radio tonight)
Originally posted by unrecogniseduser
actually i am gonna upgrade my rating for this mix to absolutely fucking fantastic. Greg has been one of my fave DJ for a few years now (if not the best), I even voted for him in the top 100 poll this year (obviously not enough other people did ). I fucking love Purr.
Greg.....did you ever get round to doing winter chill 3, i listened to vol. 2 the other day. Still my favourite cd for my car.
(I'll pm you greg with the details of where to send the check )
Thanks on the Top 100 vote. You are now one of at least two people with impeccable taste in music. I feel a real grass roots effort swelling!
Please try to tune in on Tuesday night this coming week at www.protonradio.com from 6-9pm EST (-5 GMT) for part of a set from DJ Three and myself at afterhours when he played with us in late October. Some new remix work from him on the mix as well.
Please try to tune in on Tuesday night this coming week at www.protonradio.com from 6-9pm EST (-5 GMT) for part of a set from DJ Three and myself at afterhours when he played with us in late October. Some new remix work from him on the mix as well.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment