i saw on the history channel how they built the ccx and interviewed the founder of koneigsegg, it was cool
I think BMW
Collapse
X
-
Re: I think BMW
I have heard nothing but good things about BMW's, and this is from Benz owners too. Can't wait until I am a balla.Comment
-
Re: I think BMW
if i were able to afford it the 6 series convertible is the one i want....
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I think BMW
you gotta be kidding me Kinkster, Bose / Mercedez .... you seem to be dragged around by flashy advertising. The IDEAL customer for over-priced companies (agreed BMWs are overpriced too but shit have you floored the snot out of one compared to a Merc?)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I think BMW
Nope Kamalster, I've just driven Merc all of my life, that's all. Has a tad more class than BMW, but that's a personal opinion...
And frankly, I don't care much about the new models. This baby is what makes my heart skip a beat:

Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmComment
-
Re: I think BMW
Granted Mercedez may just have a slightly classier image but they have been doing their best to ruin it for themselves over the last few years.
Quality control has been coming down the tube faster than Jenna can swallow. My boss's family has been a family of Mercedes owners (including an 05 S class) and the ridiculous problems they have been facing is just silly. The most retarded/recent issue was a bug in the navigation that resulted in the loose code draining the battery even when the car was switched off and the nav display was blank.
Had to be completely reset. Thats NOT the Mercedez I would wanna buy.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I think BMW
Might be a problem in the US but not overhere. What bugs me is their choice in models. They made their first mistake with the Mercedes 190D during the 80's-90's (so cheap everyone could afford it, so it got called the peasant merc) and now they're fucking it up again with the B and the R class. FUGLY!Comment
-
Re: I think BMW
B + R Class ? Is the R class that Station Wagon ? Yes the 190D was the middle class work horse
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I think BMW
Yeah, a station wagon indeed. Imo they'll be nicknaming it the soccer mom merc (SM class)

Ze Germanz muzt bee krazee
And the B class is nothing more than a blown up A class, spit ugly thing
Btw, how do you like my thread hijack, you BMW fag?
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment