I'll be there in San Francisco at Ruby Skye
John Digweed - Live @ Grand Hyatt, Dubai
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed @ Dubai -- did parts 2 & 3 surface?
So Digweed SF on the 6th of Jan and 7th in Vegas
Is this accurate?Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Dubai -- did parts 2 & 3 surface?
there's a track at about the 23 minute mark of part 2 that is a slight reworking of a track he played in one of my favorite sets of his, from Mykonos in like 2000 -- totally bringing my roll back LOL.
this is a fvcking amazing set, thanks again for sharing.Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Dubai -- did parts 2 & 3 surface?
Part 3 anywhere ... available?Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Dubai -- did parts 2 & 3 surface?
Any MS preparty potential in either city?
Will pull all nighter in SF then fly back home or Vegas show.
See ya on the dancefloor.
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Dubai -- did parts 2 & 3 surface?
does anyone know the track at 17 minutes on part 2?For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Digweed @ Dubai -- did parts 2 & 3 surface?
good work thanksOriginally posted by rewing3
Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Dubai -- did parts 2 & 3 surface?
I though i'd be very kind to all of you digweed freaks through this holiday season.
A little birdy hooked me up with this baby and I hope that you will enjoy it. Please do not rape my bandwidth on this. Please download it and then upload it to senditnow or something like that. Please.
I'm only keeping it available for the next two days. So be quick about it.
JeffreyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment