I was having this conversation with a friend of mine and we couldn't figure it out, so guys, please tell me why you do it?
Why is it...
Collapse
X
-
Why is it...
....people in committed relationships still openly flirt? What is the reason for this, attention, or to feel good about yourselves, what?
I was having this conversation with a friend of mine and we couldn't figure it out, so guys, please tell me why you do it?sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Tags: None -
Re: Why is it...
uhhhhh, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. i don't know many women in relationships who don't flirt with at least one guy in their lives. i notice this is particularly @ work. married women especially... -
Re: Why is it...
Ok, I guess that was wrong....I will reword the questionsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Comment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Why is it...
It's basicly an ego thing imo. Flirting is a way of seeking attention and confirmation of your sex appeal. You know, finding an answer to the question "Do I still have it?" "Am I still hot?"
Funny thing: to me flirting used to be an olympic discipline, even during relationships, but since I hooked up with Erzina I just can't bring myself to it nor do I feel the need to do it. To be honest, it even makes me sick.Comment
-
Re: Why is it...
kinky hit the answer somewhat. there is flirting, but a lot of it is built in the personality. Some people can't simply turn it off.
You need to really look at simple flirting and real flirting. they are 2 different things IMO. real flirting means someone is looking to get some. simple flirting is just built in to the personality and/or someone who still wants to know if they go it.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Why is it...
^^^ So if a guy tells another girl she's hot, etc, and then says something like we should get together sometime, but never actually does it....is that flirting or past that point? Like what is acceptable flirting?
edit: ok that is probably a bad example as I re-read that, that is past IMO...I guess I just don't know where the line issigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Why is it...
^^^ so are you saying if a guy or girl flirt while in a serious relationship something is missing or there is doubt?sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment