yeah never been a fan of them.. my ex had a pair and i always ripped on her fro them.
poll for the MS men... re:women attire
Collapse
X
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
yeah never been a fan of them.. my ex had a pair and i always ripped on her fro them. -
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
i friggen HATE HATE HATE ugz. That being said, I have bought them for my wife for christmas, only in hopes that she will feel guilted into buying me an xbox360. Give to get right?It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
That makes absolutely no sense. Why in the world do you think that a woman would buy you an x-box just because you got her a pair of fugly boots? And just to as why you would buy them in the first place when you hate them so much kinda make you a hipocrit in this arguement. Geezzz....Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
in that case then its ok then again maybe not.MERCURY SERVER IS MY LIFEComment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
why people follow trends like these is beyond me...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
this girl kaitlyn is wearing them now, and they asked me what i was buying my family for christmas. i said "kathryn (sister) wanted a new pair of them but i refuse to help her look like a flaming dike who just beat up a polar bear". she said she loves UGZ, i told her every guy on the planet who deosnt chow a cock thinks they are unattractive."your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
LMAO, you're such a dick. Im' lovin' itthis girl kaitlyn is wearing them now, and they asked me what i was buying my family for christmas. i said "kathryn (sister) wanted a new pair of them but i refuse to help her look like a flaming dike who just beat up a polar bear". she said she loves UGZ, i told her every guy on the planet who deosnt chow a cock thinks they are unattractive."
Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
What? . All she talks about is how much she wants a pair, but she knows I think they are fugly, so she can't justify spending several hundred dollars on a pair. Just like I can't justify spending $400 for a 360 when she dispizes video games and thinks they are a waste of time. I am not buying them for her to get a 360, I am getting them for her becuase its something she would never buy for herself. ( I am just secretly hoping that she is using the same thought process and is setting me for a big christmas suprise by continually saying "There is NO FUCKING WAY we are getting another video game system in this house".That makes absolutely no sense. Why in the world do you think that a woman would buy you an x-box just because you got her a pair of fugly boots? And just to as why you would buy them in the first place when you hate them so much kinda make you a hipocrit in this arguement. Geezzz....
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
Not a fan. Only the hottest of the hot can pull these off.
I don't really put these in the same group. My wife has a pair of Crocs and loves them, although she'll freely admit that they look ridiculous. They're incredibly comfortable, so she wears them around the house, running errands around town, etc. I know a number of people, male and female, that wear them in exactly the same way. Hell, I've tried them on and thought about getting a pair myself, because they do feel great. I don't know anyone that thinks they are anything other than purely utilitarian, though.
Ugz are the Scientology of the footwear world -- someone made a bet that she could get people to pay ridiculous sums of money to look ridiculous, and she's laughing all the way to the bank. That, I think is the difference: people who wear Ugz may say they know they're ugly and give any of a number of rationalizations, but the bottom line is that they are a fashion statement/status symbol that says, "I am willing to wear the butt-ugliest things on my feet in the world to highlight the fact that I am willing to spend $200 on something that doesn't even look good."
In contrast, no one sees someone in a pair of Crocs -- which you can buy for $30 pretty much anywhere you look -- and thinks, "Well, that person is showcasing their wealth." They do look absurd, but when it comes to running errands and stuff like that, I'm long past the point of giving a frog's green ass what I look like when I'm doing it. Now if people are wearing these things out on the town, perhaps we need to sit these folks down and have a little tete-a-tete, but I'm not aware that's going on.Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
OMG- I had no idea what so ever that they were that damn expensive. I would have a hard time justifing myself!
Those were my thoughts exactly, as I have heard that exact same statement before.
Best of luck to you!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
boxer breifs and track shoes are comfortable, i dont wear them to the mall.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment