fuck him sure hes dead now..
Saddam to be executed by Saturday
Collapse
X
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
fuck him sure hes dead now.. -
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
^^^ yeah I really don't want to see the video either. I don't think its rightsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
that last thing we need is that video to be out and then people will feel sorry for the guy. human natureNo Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
just yesterday you were asking me to give you the link if I found it before you. then you started giving me random links on youtube about his death... don't tell me you don't want to see it, because you were searching youtube 10 minutes after it happened
Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
PickleOWNED!Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
just watched a segment f a video of him getting prepared for hanging by the executioners on CNN en Espanol ........ eventually the video will come out ...
i dont think noone can enjoy watching thisComment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
wanna bet?your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
People in Dearborn, Mich were demanding to see the video.. i think they should show it so everybody has closure.Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
amazing how just a few hundred years ago, hangings were public events where thousands would show up to watch...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
I wish he got the firing squad!
Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
haha punk!
I saw all the video I needed to see on BBC and MSNBC. They put the noose around his neck and that's enough. I don't actually want to see him hanging there struggling to breath or twitching or whatever happens....that's just wrongsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Saddam to be executed by Saturday
^^^^^^^^ It is, my firing squad reqest is more ethical!!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment