i wouldnt pay it.
Is Diggers worth $100?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Is Diggers worth $100?
I would. but of course I roll with 3 eight balls all the time. So money aint't no thing. I would ask to have a mirror and snorkel.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Is Diggers worth $100?
considering the location, $100 is about right...
but I wouldn't heavily bank on the "VIP" section unless they're strictly limiting the tickets sold there...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
-
Re: Is Diggers worth $100?
$100 isn't what it was when we are all 12 yrs old...lol w. the drinks being included, assuming there's a 5 min. wait on avg to get your free Grey Goose/Cran, or whatever, its not out of the question at all for a club in LA or NY or Miami or ____, I have no idea what the going rate is in Indiana or Idaho, sorry.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Is Diggers worth $100?
I don't care about the open bar, I'm not "cool" enough to get into that upstairs lounge often, so I figured it was worth it for Diggers. The view from up there is ACE.
Comment
-
Re: Is Diggers worth $100?
I don't know how much you drink or how much it costs out in LA (I'm assuming $10 to $12 a drink) but if you plan on having a few drinks the open bar and extra access might be a good deal. $100 on a cover alone is not worth it regardless of what DJ is playing, imo. I'm sure it's going to be rammed at the club, so that extra outlet to hang out might be nice from time to time. Figure the normal cover is around $45 or so, if you're going to drink more than 6 drinks in the night (or just grab a drink for your girl/friend) you should come out ahead.
Tickets here on a Friday are $25 for general and $50 for VIP (no open bar)...Providing Aural SatisfactionComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment