ok, so what are the odds of getting a tracklisting for this set, cause its seriously badass!! sooo many tasty tracks...
Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
ok, so what are the odds of getting a tracklisting for this set, cause its seriously badass!! sooo many tasty tracks... -
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
now that's a quality upload
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
I will download this and give it a listen, thank you for providing this set guys, you rock as usual.................Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
Dare I say it, the first two parts are quite pedestrian? I'm sure it sounded good in the club though?Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
its a great warm up, what do you want?? granted, there are some mixes that raise an eyebrow, but there are some stellar tracks in there. would be perfect to do some warm up drinking and tapping of the foot to before hitting the dancefloor.Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
130 downloads so far but not one ID in the tracklist thread I posted here: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39503 ..business as usual...as long as it is no Sasha or Digweed set, [ms] members download but don't help getting a tracklist together. Sad but that's how it is on this message board.Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
well, he plays Freddie Le Grande - Take No Shhhh, like the 3rd or 4th track into part 3.
its a start tom :P
I'll try and ID a few more when I get home...problem is this is the first time i've heard a LOT of those tracks.Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
been enjoying this one all afternoon...absolutely great driving prog house set
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment