If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
P.S: Dar-K is one of my favorite Dj. "My name is Georgi, I was born in Bulgaria in 1988.I passed over many styles for these years - funky, club, deep, tech, tribal, progessive. Right now deep and melodic progressive is my passion." You need to listen this set
Re: Better Feeling On TM Radio 04 April 2007 - Dar-K & Fernando G
My Name is Angel Venkov from Bulgaria.I am born 1976 and when i was at the first Metropolis you mother George probably didn`t allow you to go.hahahahah
Respect I am just Joking
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment