If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thanks for all the additions, guys. Some of the mixes I know I have but couldn't find them anymore and I saw at least three mixes I never heard of, very cool.
I included all your mixes in my post (giving credits of course ) and the only ones I left out are the Studio Martin mix pt3+4 from magocoria because my zipped version has all 4 parts already and I am not sure if there is a difference between:
Besides that, I am just listening to the NYE 2006 mix on Dance Department and it is a fantastic set for Friday and the start of the weekend. The original reason or better said inspiration for me to start this thread was that I am absolutely amazed how good Hernan's Metrodance mixes have been this Year so far..they just seem to get better and better by each week.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Awesome TomTom - I can't wait to grab the 2000 - 2002 stuff, then was when I first started catching him live ... some of the things he played are still in my head now (Hernan was that good) - I've been waiting to re-live things since. Respect !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Thanks mate, I added a few more flyers and pics that were made on the nights the live sets were played to make the thread a bit more appealing for the eye.
^^ nice this one is also on my miss list. Does anybody still has the Galaxy 2002 set? This was one of the best sets around this time I knew...look at that tracklist and imagine to listen to all these bombs you heard for the first time when this mix came out.
Hernan Cattaneo @ Galaxy Mixmasters 01.06.2002
Part.1
01.Kings Of Tomorrow- I Want You
02.Datar - U
03.Katai - Turn Of Time
04.Fred Numf - Love Is The Drug (Redshift Mix)
05.Mooncat - Strong
06.Lexicon Avenue - From Dusk Till Dawn (Sander Kleinenberg RmX)
07.Wink - Superfreak
08.BC1 - Switch
09.Pimp - The Light (DJ Vibe Rmx))
Part.2
01.ID
02.James Holden - Nothing
03.Yunus - Red Pilot
04.Steve Parry - Java
05.Ortus - Awakewings
06.Shmuel Flash - Chilling Moments (Bedrock Dub)
07.Redanka - Out Of The Dark
08.Humate - Choose life (Rob Rives mix)
^^ nice this one is also on my miss list. Does anybody still has the Galaxy 2002 set? This was one of the best sets around this time I knew...look at that tracklist and imagine to listen to all these bombs you heard for the first time when this mix came out.
Hernan Cattaneo @ Galaxy Mixmasters 01.06.2002
Part.1
01.Kings Of Tomorrow- I Want You
02.Datar - U
03.Katai - Turn Of Time
04.Fred Numf - Love Is The Drug (Redshift Mix)
05.Mooncat - Strong
06.Lexicon Avenue - From Dusk Till Dawn (Sander Kleinenberg RmX)
07.Wink - Superfreak
08.BC1 - Switch
09.Pimp - The Light (DJ Vibe Rmx))
Part.2
01.ID
02.James Holden - Nothing
03.Yunus - Red Pilot
04.Steve Parry - Java
05.Ortus - Awakewings
06.Shmuel Flash - Chilling Moments (Bedrock Dub)
07.Redanka - Out Of The Dark
08.Humate - Choose life (Rob Rives mix)
I don't have that one but i have some others that are not posted yet.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment