If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
listen you dumbshit, only an ignorant racist fuck would have posted that joke, cause they're the only ones stupid enough to think its funny.
That's bullshit and you, well... okay, I'll retract what I was going to say. You wouldn't know it, eh cheeks?
I'm not ignorant, nor am I racist, and I surely didn't send some powdered K in a cd tray to someone via snail mail and I find racial jokes very funny. It's all tongue-in-cheek. I'm not defending the dude but your statement is quite false. You should take the "only" out of it.
My 2 cents: It's funny if a jew tells that joke, like a black dude telling jokes about black people, but it's another thing if a non-jew tells jokes like these, borderline at it's best. No offense.
I'm not a wetback though and I have nothing against those that come here and learn the language and get citizenship. As long as people make an effort, they're okay. Now those that listen to rap, send them the fuck back.
I'm not a wetback though and I have nothing against those that come here and learn the language and get citizenship. As long as people make an effort, they're okay. Now those that listen to rap, send them the fuck back.
good to know that you are going to chill the fuck out now that we all know your little secret. now lets shake hands.
good to know that you are going to chill the fuck out now that we all know your little secret. now lets shake hands.
What the fuck are you talking about? Chill out? I'm always relaxed. And what's this about my little secret? I don't have a single one, man. You wonder why I laugh at you but it's your memory. You don't remember shit.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment