Did you know Jason from the Drop Shop?
Chris Fortier Promos
Collapse
X
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
My brother knows him better than I do, but yes.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
First post updated...added November 1994 PromoMutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
No problem, there is still more to do
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
Thanks for posting those.. been awhile since I've been on here. I had a few of those tapes but not all of them. I'll have to dig out my old tapes as well. Need to get a tape deck to rip to the computer. I have some Sasha's in Orlando, Digweed, Jimmy van M, etc.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
Cool, if you have August of 94 please rip that one. I had it but it got ate by tape player many moons ago.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
hurra!! keep them coming!Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/
Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José MarÃa Casas | bola de nieve
Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on BehanceComment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
Dredd,
What all tapes do you have from 98? I am looking for one, not sure what month, but starts out with a great vocal track - very solid tape all the way through. There is another tape, again not sure which month that has Paris Red "Git Wit Me". This is also a very good tape. Chris used to find the best vocals.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
Not sure if I want to go buy a tape deck from one of the local stores (if I can find one) or from this site, http://www.plusdeck.com/.
That thing looks pretty cool and will rip it fast to the computer. I have a ton of tapes in boxes and it would take forever to rip them with a regular tape deck.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
I'm doing these with a regular tape deck. Not a problem for me, I enjoy listening to them as they are recording
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
I'm recording a few other things right now. But i'll finish them up sometime this week.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier Promos
I'm still working on them.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment