Cheers to everyone being a newbie again.....
If we hit the bottom of the shitter.....
Collapse
X
-
Too bad about our loss, but I was thinking I joined in January 2002 and in the past 2 and a half years MS has never went down! We truly are all addicted to this community. My shakes have finally stopped, I have my fix.
Cheers to everyone being a newbie again..... -
I like that...that's catchy. Pheonix from th...that's some good shit. IOriginally posted by demonAfrobut i look forward to the revamped phoenix from the flames.
think I'm going to start using that to describe things.I'm rich, bitch.Comment
-
Glad the board has made a recovery somewhat. Sucks about the data loss but what can you do huh?http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
I`ve never seen so much fresh pussy
oops, peossy
Comment
-
is it me, or is it really more blue or something now? I like it if so."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
never thought we'd all be noobs again!! Just glad to see it back...damn I missed this place!
~Pam~Pam
I like it dark and dirty!!!Comment
-
i'm back!
i am still in shock...together we will build this community back up again
no pun intended
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Hos = commie :wink:http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
is your hosting service offering you some kind of compensation for this....thats one BIG fuck up. stupid bastards.
Comment
-
-
I presume hosting services have been changed...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment