Oh, what the hell, i'll have 50 posts by then anyway... :wink:
Why can't I download ;)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Why can't I download ;)
Well, let's hope we won't be seeing too many of "these" in the future and BTW (don't want to rush you or anything) when can we expect new music and what will be the system to download. will we have to gather 50 posts again?
Oh, what the hell, i'll have 50 posts by then anyway... :wink:We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."Tags: None -
Like i said elsewhere...Id much rather get the community aspect back and screw the downloads till then. I came for the downloads...stayed for the people
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1." -
-
Comment
-
Brakada, are you kidding?
I've also came here for the downloads, but in time I've got a lot (maybe too much links to sites to survey for new music, AND NONE WAS SO GOOD AS MS), but I stayed for the community.
I've missed these days so much the MS, that noone can have a nice talk with me.2nd marriage with [MS]Comment
-
-
:crackup: :crackup: duh! off course I'm kidding. I didn't even join the MS because of the downloads (i had a 56k modem when I joined, which almost burned out because of excessive use of the MS... and the phone bill wasn't that low either) ... it was probably (as funny as it may seem) the American politics topics that got me hooked up... I know...Originally posted by Oliver KayBrakada, are you kidding?
But I kinda liked the community, too. I don't really care about downloads, as long as people here stay the same...
About posting the topic, well I couldn't help myself. I never did it before, so I just "had" to do it.
We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."Comment
-
sorry, brakada, i didn't mean to be rude to you ...
unfortunedly I don't have anymore Karma points to give to forgive me, but in time you can say I owe you2nd marriage with [MS]Comment
-
who cares is you have to get 50 again. It is 50 post it is not like it is hard to get anyways. It is if people fill it with dumb request or ask dumb quuestions that make it hard 50 posts and piss people off.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment