Steve Jobs is talking about all the reasons that leopard is gonna make you regret this RIGHT NOW
So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Collapse
X
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
had the exact same problme when i first got my laptop so i started searching for optimisers etc and came accross this, sorted everything out with the click of a button and i,ve had no problems since, please note that i dont use wireless though, hope it helpsComment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
hopefully you dont have the same problems but my firend works with the sony playsation 3 north american division and he has one of those beefy core duo viao lap tops and he was just listing the software and hardware bugs hes has... including the tracker breaking almost right when he got it and software updates up the wazu... hes a huge computer nerd too, he jsut said its things that are basically just annoyances that he can fix but waist his time. but like i said i hope you dont have any of those problems and that you have a good warrenty on that mofoComment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
dude, I strongly recommend that you not view the Leopard preview that came out today that outlines all the new features. Apart from the user-friendliness and intuitiveness that Macs are know for, it takes the one area that Vista really trumpets about -- its aesthetics -- and beats it like a rented mule.Comment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
dude, I strongly recommend that you not view the Leopard preview that came out today that outlines all the new features. Apart from the user-friendliness and intuitiveness that Macs are know for, it takes the one area that Vista really trumpets about -- its aesthetics -- and beats it like a rented mule.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
I uninstalled the mounds of bloatware that this crap came with and man the Internet transfer speeds have taken an ass kicking for some reason. I can barely get past 50kb/sec and my XP Notebook on the same network slides by 300kb/sec with no problems.
Anyone have any ideas / links what I can try to my web speeds back up ? I googled around for 4 hours yesterday but to no avail.
Looks like you are only getting the "G" out of your laptop, not the full N or (draft or pre).Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Have a link for the video?dude, I strongly recommend that you not view the Leopard preview that came out today that outlines all the new features. Apart from the user-friendliness and intuitiveness that Macs are know for, it takes the one area that Vista really trumpets about -- its aesthetics -- and beats it like a rented mule.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
Keynote video.
Kamal, return the Sony! It's not too late!

At least you guys have return policies ... not so in Asia

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So I couldn't wait for Leopard's release....
I cant return the Sony, there's a 15% restocking fee that I am not willing to take a hit for. Plus its going to be months before Leopard is out and I sadly cant keep my hosting obligations from being in limbo any further
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment