I am asdf_admin. I am "new" here. I hope I can contribute some neat and new stuff to this great community. Have heard a lot about it. I am excited. Thank you for your time. :wink:
Hi! I am new! (noob thread)
Collapse
X
-
Hi! I am new! (noob thread)
Hello!
I am asdf_admin. I am "new" here. I hope I can contribute some neat and new stuff to this great community. Have heard a lot about it. I am excited. Thank you for your time. :wink:dead, yet alive.Tags: None -
Ha. You can contribute some emoticons so that I can put the little bouncing white fluff on this post. But,. welcome, enjoy your stay. We here at MS have a HUUUUGE compilation of info, tracklisti....errr, nevermind. We don't.I'm rich, bitch.Comment
-
-
welcome back asdf :wink:www.progressivepolska.com/forum/ ---> my forum about progressivehousemusic
for people from Poland and not only
Comment
-
Re: Hi! I am new! (noob thread)
If Beanz was here, I'm sure he would have written something like:Originally posted by asdf_adminHello!
I am asdf_admin. I am "new" here. I hope I can contribute some neat and new stuff to this great community. Have heard a lot about it. I am excited. Thank you for your time. :wink:
Excited? :mush: Yeah, sure you can donate a lot of :anal: :anal: :anal: :anal: :suck:
Nah, that's not his style (except for the emoticons though)... By the way. Where the hell is Beanz?
Oh, and nice to meet you asdf. I'm sure you'll enjoy the community and find a lot of nice people around here. And since you're new. Here's 50 karma for you... Wait, where's my karma?
We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."Comment
-
welcome!Originally posted by fred1971Hello ! Welcome back.www.progressivepolska.com/forum/ ---> my forum about progressivehousemusic
for people from Poland and not only
Comment
-
welcome young un, i'm new here too!! we should stick together for sure :Pblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Welcome!! I'm so happy to see you guys again!! I've been lost without my [ms]. damn...I didn't realize how addicted I was.
~Pam~Pam
I like it dark and dirty!!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment