IM me
[Request] Iberican/NY tribal sets
Collapse
X
-
Re: (Request) Iberican/NY tribal sets
All the above mentioned are great. I miss the old tribal as well good thread. Check out Saeed & Palash - Tide Edit it's been awhile but I remember that one being good.
DJ Tarkan under Tribalism all good
hey guys here are a great set from tarkan but i dont know the date! the tracks heard i never before! CHECK THIS OUT ;) many thx to turkclubber.com http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWD6LZLB (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWD6LZLB)http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWD6LZLB var fo = new FlashObject("gui/ar_r.swf",Last edited by Neo; August 6, 2007, 09:18:24 PM.Comment
-
Re: (Request) Iberican/NY tribal sets
---------------------------------- Deep Progress ----------------------------------
---------------------------------- Deeper ----------------------------------
---------------------------------- Tribalism ----------------------------------
sigpic
Dj Topo & Mirel J - Voice From The UndergroundComment
-
Re: (Request) Iberican/NY tribal sets
Tribal is no more what it used to be. I stopped going to Chus & Ceballos' gigs when they visit NY - last few times were a big disappointment. Most tribal DJs seem to have forgotten the good tribal sound and are now exercising more trendy styles. Miss the classic tribal...
Another name that hasn't been mentioned I think - Luca Ricci used to have some good tribal sets from what I remember. His work is also good. Sultan used to play good tribal stuff too...Comment
-
Re: [Request] Iberican/NY tribal sets
see mixes right hand side
u have also some tribal stuff there
peaceComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment