That was some of the worst grammar.. evAr.
The line breaks hurt my heads.
Either tell a story with a logical flow or not at all. Don't use "I" 3rd person or douchebaggery.
p.s. I saw an AD.. Danny is selling the UFO DJ Booth, complete for 25k.



Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.

Comment