We Belgicummers wouldn't even take the time & effort to turn the OC into a landfill after we'd mow everything down. Good to see people are still willing to put some sweat into our shit country
Someone tries to sell Belgium on eBay
Collapse
X
-
Re: Someone tries to sell Belgium on eBay
that's ur opinion, fine. I just don't think that's the majority.
And I didn't insult anyone if I remember well.Comment
-
-
Re: Someone tries to sell Belgium on eBay
I was just kidding dude. Ther entire situation is hyped bullshit anyways. What do I care about Belgium, Flanders or whatever. There's Antwerp and there's the rest of the world anyways
Btw, it's not only the Flemish nationalist parties who are to blame for this: remember how this crap started in the first place? The fake news report on RTBF.
That said, fuck this communautair crap and let's have some tax cuts instead eh? THAT's what I care about
Comment
-
Re: Someone tries to sell Belgium on eBay
allright cool
I was actually wondering if you were joking. Fine then
Have one on me
True it's the big hype now. It's impossible to not hear anything about it, u hear it everyday.
Who's to blame really.... I don't think it's the RTBF that started all this, sure it played a role, but it seems those problems have been there since very long... even before I was born (damn that's long
).it's just that now it's getting really problematic it seems.
Anyway, I'm in for the tax cut, for less work, and now, a fine beer
yoooComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment