If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The old stuff will always have a certain appeal
and most of the new stuff is oriented for booty sessions
on the Vegas dancefloors, but I just got a live Jay-Z show
from last month and it was pretty damn good, sounded like
he had a live backing band and his production sound
has a certain distinct flavor to it. Just saw Public Enemy
and class was in session, hip hop is here to stay.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Well Gents, it seems I have been narrow minded in my approach to this subject, However I was commenting on this new stuff out at the mo!
Have taken some of these artists you have mentioned from the early 90's etc and will check them out soonest! (During that time I was only doing the christian music thing) Seems like I skipped a generation of whip ass music. Thanks for educating me.
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!
jurassic, older balck eyed peas, dilated peoples, tribe, mos def, kwali, zion I, J-live, common, de la, roots, blackalicious, most of the stuff ive been jammin lately. & occassionaly some houston screw both new & old (mid 90's).
Yeah but it wasn't that he was looking for trouble...Its because he belived that it was biggy who was responsible for the two guys who robbed him and shot him three times (one of which was in the balls...Ouch!)...west coast is more insane I belive...from all the documentaries and shit that I have watched, I think that question should be directed at someone who lived in south central/watts and the queens/brooklyn...
So,do we have a somebody who wrote a market research paper for Gangsta's R Us- the company that seems to provide all of todays rappers with clothing and lyrics???
TheIdiotsAREWinning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
i dunno man, for some reason I hate the east coast.. snow, cold, and I dont particularly care for that new yorker/jersey additude..
west coast / LA is pretty bad, but as far as ghetto I say the BUMs and slum are badder assed motherfuckers in the east because they have to fight in the cold.
as far as rappers, east vs. west.. west coast is not to be fucked with.
unless the rappers have mob ties.. haha
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment