excelente molto grazie
*NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: *NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
Yeah go see him, should be a good night he has got some bombas for sure
Most of the big jocks are overrated imo. Howells is still bringing it bigtime though
Comment
-
Re: *NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
Would be nice to hear a good recent howells set. I was listening to the first 2 and half hours of his last set at arc this afternoon. Still wicked.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: *NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
Howells has been awesome, seen him twice this year. So Blades tomorrow for £5, Sasha Saturday and Digweed next weekend, not a bad couple of weeks
Comment
-
Re: *NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
Sounds like a great weekend Alex, wish i could go also...Comment
-
Re: *NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
Some youtube clibs from a massive club called Colosseum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAPp_IP41zU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4heBa3sqwc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t1VPYXK0MA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3VNk82wbCs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=effKtJ4E3Ig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrkJTFrrjVY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9WlskfPLlg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv_Iy5uDVKo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmU9Sluhvu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uquzjccsUDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K73o6FpnxYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jrb-5Q_ZvY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8du8c6whao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szDUeByFMe0
Comment
-
Re: *NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
Thx for the sets Erik, the sendspace is working fine for me. First try, and downloading at 52kbps, compared to the divshare, at 5kbps, I think I'd hop on the sendspace link. In fact, for the last 2 weeks, everytime I click the sendspace links, I get a 5second wait and then a link, and its working at average speed. thx!!!
Comment
-
Re: *NEW* Rowan Blades & balErik LIVESETS
The tune with the french vocals is:
Chris Reece, Daniel Portman, Stanley Ross - Croatia Annual report part 1Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment