Can anyone help?
Computer Deals Site
Collapse
X
-
Computer Deals Site
There used to be a site (Deal-something.com iirc) which would list the prices of individual computer parts from vendors all over the US. There used to be a time I would spend a shitload buying stuff from the site but that was 3 years ago and I cant remember the name of the site for the life of me.
Can anyone help?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
-
Re: Computer Deals Site
no none of the ones above.... when I last checked their site, they had mainly a plain text based front page with products sorted under
RAM CPU MOTHERBOARDS etc. etc.
hope the site hasnt shut downwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Computer Deals Site
That was pricewatch. They'd have everything broken up in detail by part name, price, etc. List was massive. That was the standard list that PC users/buyers had been using for years.Comment
-
Re: Computer Deals Site
no I know pricewatch, have used it tons of times, this is different I'm 100% sure of itwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Computer Deals Site
tigerdirect.com or newegg.com ?
i rarely buy comptuer parts unless i really need an upgrade... usually i just buy a new machine every 3-4 years... im about due for another upgrade.
been debating the past couple of months about getting a new PC tower or an imac, probably get a new tower for gaming capability"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Computer Deals Site
naa none of the above. this site didnt sell anything but was more of a listing of deals from online etailerswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Computer Deals Site
yea thats it.... I need that cup to funnel the heat off the CPUwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment