[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ou7cWOTXJs[/YOUTUBE]
Lost Season 4
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Lost Season 4
That actually looks good. Let's hope they tighten up the plot and stop fucking around. Is this the last season or is that season 5?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
Can't wait, hopefully the writer's strike will end
and there won't be a shortened season.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
Season 6?! I thought it was ending earlier so they'll stop dicking around and wrap up the story nicely.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
At this late date, given the lead time the production needs, the shortened season may be unavoidable. From what I've read, even if the strike were to end this afternoon, they may not be able to get back up and running in time to have another episode ready to go after week 8. Evidently, it is written so that ep. 8 is like a mini-season finale, with some closure of story lines and a minor cliff-hanger, but not to the same extent as if a full season had run.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
The writers wanted to wrap it up quickly, as you said, but the network wanted to spread it out, for obvious reasons. The compromise was that the last three seasons are supposed to be 16 episodes each, rather than 2 seasons of 24 episodes. Not sure if, in light of the strike, we'll go 8/24/16, or if this changes it up in some way.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
so are they all dead???or are they on an alien planet???who knows. that was 2 theories my friend said to me" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
Visit lostpedia.com if you haven't, though you may find out more than you intended to. Mined with spoilers, that site.Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
not sure if anyone has seen cloverfield, but there is a Dharma logo present in the first 30 seconds of the film. i've never watched lost, but apparently Dharma has something to do with Lost?you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Lost Season 4
just downloaded the episode
can't wait to watch ithttp://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment