please do would like to hear this cheers
John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Would be great if you could re-upload. Or anyone else for that matterGeez, I finally got around to listening to this set. Unreal, one of the best Digweed sets I've heard.
I managed to merge the 3 parts into one big set. The sound still fades in and out at each part, but it's still pretty smooth. I also removed the beeps and cleaned up the set. If anyone wants it I can upload it.
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
DepositFiles
Sorry for the wait. Here it is.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
John Digweed - Live In Costa Rica (2003-12-13) by EverybodywantstobetheDJ on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Lol thanks sbando, I fail at uploading.
Here is my version, the three parts combined. I also fixed some glitch sounds.
DepositFilesComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Downloading this now... Looks good, don't think I ever got this. Thanks :-)Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
Just had another listen to this one...it's confirmed as one of my favorite Diggers mixes for sure.
First track of Part 2 is the following:
Bongoloverz ft. Sloane - Under the Ground (Main Mix)Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live in Costa Rica (12-13-03) - Full 3 Hour Set
1. G-Pal - Ophra
2. Dousk - Mute
3. Phoebe - Could I See? (G-Pal Remix)
4. Dousk - Life Under
5. Graham & Blades - Real (Topliner Mix)
6. Space Manouvres - Part Three (Original Mix)
7. Pig & Dan - Threshold
8. Little Green Men - Through With You
Part 2
09. Bongolovers ft. Sloane - Under The Ground (Main Mix)
10. Gabriel & Dresden - Serendipity
11. Luca Ricci - Una Historia D'Amor (Chab Remix)
12. Benz & MD - Wonder
13. Matthew Dekay - Higher Thoughts
14. Britney Spears - Me Against The Music (Gabriel & Dresden Dub)
15. Chab - Us & Them
16. Chab - Us & Them (Dub Mix)
17. Steve Lawler - Lost
Part 3
18. Trafik - Your Light (Luke Chable's Four Four to the Floor Dub)
19. Rowan Blades & Chris Lake - Filth (Greed Is Evil Mix)
20. Plastique Vision - Abstract Habits
21. ID
22. ID
23. Martin Accorsi & Tim Skinner - Playing For Silence
24. Infusion - Girls Can Be Cruel (Infusion sQ’ed Mix)
25. ID
26. Underworld - Dark & Long (Dark Train Mix)Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment