I'll be going to the show we can meet up if you'd like. Yeah Philly was pretty good from 98-2003, after that most the clubs shut down or started playing hip-hop. I haven't been out in philly for 3 years. last time was Sasha at Emerald city (closed) in june of 2005.
Sasha & Diggers US & Mexico Tour Dates
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Diggers US & Mexico Tour Dates
I'll be going to the show we can meet up if you'd like. Yeah Philly was pretty good from 98-2003, after that most the clubs shut down or started playing hip-hop. I haven't been out in philly for 3 years. last time was Sasha at Emerald city (closed) in june of 2005. -
Re: Sasha & Diggers US & Mexico Tour Dates
I'm going to order them today i guess from the link on johns website. I've been out of the scene for a few years so i don't have any contacts in philly/nyc anymore so i'll have to resort to buying them online.
i hope the venue is nice and they play past 2:00. either that or no opener and start at like 10 need at least 4 hrs of them.
i saw kazell on the poster, so i imagine he's got the warm-up slot. but that's like from 8-10? so 10-2 may be S&D but who knows. We'll probably know more in two weeks than we do now.
you, threehills, and myself, and any of the others going to the philly show, should defo meet up.
speaking of..... are there any mercury server shirts?you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Diggers US & Mexico Tour Dates
Count me in for the Boston and NYC shows - lookin forward to the vortex.Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment