I'm pretty sure both of them are in another thread here somewhere
Essential Mix: John Digweed - Live @ Twilo 16.05.1999
Collapse
X
-
Re: Essential Mix: John Digweed - Live @ Twilo 16.05.1999
there are several EMs where tongs comments are placed perfectly. love itI have the Tong version. Love the bit in the breakdown of Science Dept where Tongy says 'You're listening to the essential mix.....tonight.....with John Digweed'. Timed perfectly of course.
Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix: John Digweed - Live @ Twilo 16.05.1999
Call me a moron, but I like having Tongy's overdubs on the mix. Oakey's EM world tour wouldn't be the same without Tong's comments.
This is one of the best EM's I have ever listened to. Pure class from Diggers!Comment
-
Re: Essential Mix: John Digweed - Live @ Twilo 16.05.1999
Many thanks for this!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment