If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i just tried the 9900 # you listed above and it is some guys voicemail.
what the shit, is this place trying not to be found? i cant find anything on the columbus ohio newspapers website, or even via a human @ at+t 411. plus there is no homepage...wtf is up.
didn't i tell you that night that this is NOT a real club ATM. There is no one at the club during regular hours.
What are you trying to get in touch with them about. If you really need to get in touch with the owner, get in touch with http://www.sugar-bar.net/cgv/ aparently this will help you get in touch with the owners.
i left my damn credit card there and want to see if i can get them to cut it up. sorry i was really shitcanned that night so if you told me i dont remember. this is only like the 2nd time ive ever left my tab open. must have been since i havent seen s+d together in a while.
i left my damn credit card there and want to see if i can get them to cut it up. sorry i was really shitcanned that night so if you told me i dont remember. this is only like the 2nd time ive ever left my tab open. must have been since i havent seen s+d together in a while.
plus the vortex.
you should have immediately cancelled the card. You told me at about 1:45 that you were going to close your tab...i guess ya forgot?
all in all, a really good night! All three guys were solid - and I say this as someone fairly critical of prog and generally more into minimal stuff, as many of you know. Honestly, Sasha was better than I thought he would be. Say what you want about him being washed up, boring, etc...but he came on at midnight, took over a pretty good groove from Kazell and then calmly proceeded to kick everyone's ASS with some seriously booming techy madness. Diggers didn't disappoint me, either...was really happy with the way both of them played. Ended at about 3 am a sweaty, adrenaline-rushing mess...place was packed. Easily the best show we'll have here in Columbus for the next few years. And I got a fricken t shirt!!!
Greets to jeffrey, hulkuss, resonator - good to meet up with you guys there!
I
Heck yeah! What a great nite!!! There is a MS crew pic that I will hopefully get emailed to me at work.
I talked to Diggers real quick and double confirmed he didn't record the WMC Vagabond set I saw Sasha sign a vinyl and I didn't get to talk to him, so I had him sign my ticket stub! I will post a pic of it this week, just got back from being out of town
you should have immediately cancelled the card. You told me at about 1:45 that you were going to close your tab...i guess ya forgot?
yeah i already had the card cancelled, but id like to see if they will toss it for me too. yeah i kind of forgot about closing it...
Originally posted by hulkhuss
I
Heck yeah! What a great nite!!! There is a MS crew pic that I will hopefully get emailed to me at work.
I talked to Diggers real quick and double confirmed he didn't record the WMC Vagabond set I saw Sasha sign a vinyl and I didn't get to talk to him, so I had him sign my ticket stub! I will post a pic of it this week, just got back from being out of town
that is sweet ass, too bad i was to hammered to think ahead and plan like that. it was cool to meet everyone though. hopefully will be able to do it again...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment