i've got that second one on my desktop already.
Sasha & Digweed Chicago set time
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Chicago set time
i've got that second one on my desktop already.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
Re: Sasha & Digweed Chicago set time
cool, will ask him about it, if you like the 2nd pic though, I had him resize another one for someone else from that series as well here:
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Chicago set time
^ did you record your set that night? I'm listening to your last mix on your website. pretty damn good for a sunny day like today.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Chicago set time
unfortunately I didn't record my set from the night, but thanks man
I need to update my site with my newest mixes, but you can check out these threads for the latest ones:
For those that missed it here's my first part to the last show on Saturday :) Spectrum 002 - March 15th, 2008 - Part 1 (http://wahimusic.com/Music/Wahi%20-%20Spectrum%20002%20-%20Part%201.mp3) Tracklist: 01. Van Hai - Horwill Demeter [Perspectiv Records] 02. Kasper Bjorke - Doesn't Matter (40 Oz. Dub) [Fade Promo] 03. Dan
and p.s. - here's the links to the resized images for you:
Comment
-
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Chicago set time
very nice, those work out great for my desktop too! thanksand p.s. - here's the links to the resized images for you:
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4...9261600ay6.jpgComment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Chicago set time
Does anyone have information on the track that the sasha and digweed tour is making available on beatport: beatport.com/sashaandjohnthankyou
I got a link to the track on one of the beatport cards that they were handing out as usual. Great track but all that it says under artist and track is 'see release info'. Anyone know the artist/track name?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment