If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I wonder what they got in return ? , To bitchslap the other chic , that would so suck to be shit on , actually I was by my dog on my birthday last year in front of about fifteen people as I watched Sickboy playing records oblvious until oh , damn - well you know the rest . Too funny though , maybe it was a klondike commercial
The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali
Just like when this one time when i was asked what did the five fingers say to the Face?
your avatar has got to be the picture perfect ass...at least for my tastes. thank you for sharing, where did you find it? are you lucky enough to know this ideal ass of a species? just kidding!
I have but one question...WHY? If someone came up to me and asked me to trade right hooks with one of my boys I don't think I would do it. So why would you slap your friend so hard you bust their lip??? I just don't get it maybe if I drink another cup of coffee things will make more sense.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment