mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Tonsillitus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dhar_2
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    my ex went through about year of consantly having it.

    then all of a sudden it cleared up!

    personally i'd have em out! solves the problem a damn sight quicker and u dont have to worry anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • MJ
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    ^^ It's certainly not helping is it!

    After my third course of antibiotics this morning I think I may finaly be turning the corner.

    Leave a comment:


  • simonr
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    The current shite Yorkshire weather can't help !

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Mariner
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    Originally posted by AdzeybuB
    deep throat i heard

    i'm heard that penisillin is the only cure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adzey
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    deep throat i heard

    Leave a comment:


  • MJ
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    Originally posted by 88Mariner
    what causes tonsilitis?
    I'm fucked if I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • MJ
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    Originally posted by ganjamo
    I dont think so hehe, but the pic i saw on google looked nasty.

    I must get out of the habbit of posting pics of the various diseases I get on the internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Mariner
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    Originally posted by MJ
    This is the second time within the space of eight months I've had it now, only this time it's a bitch. I've been in bed since Tuesday night.... I'm still here now.

    I think I need to have the little fuckers out!
    what causes tonsilitis?

    Leave a comment:


  • ganjamo
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    I dont think so hehe, but the pic i saw on google looked nasty.

    Leave a comment:


  • MJ
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    TF! Were you my doctor today?

    Leave a comment:


  • ganjamo
    replied
    Re: Tonsillitus

    Looks nasty bro, get well soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • MJ
    started a topic Tonsillitus

    Tonsillitus

    This is the second time within the space of eight months I've had it now, only this time it's a bitch. I've been in bed since Tuesday night.... I'm still here now.

    I think I need to have the little fuckers out!
Working...
    THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
    Enter the full venue ↗