I can agree with that...at least Johnny's story is mildly entertaining watching him grovel for his role. The one with Andrew and Ari makes me want to get a gun and squeeze one in to Andrews skull. Between Ashley and that shit it is kind of boring. The only way to save it is to have Sloan get naked IMO.
entourage
Collapse
X
-
Re: entourage
I can agree with that...at least Johnny's story is mildly entertaining watching him grovel for his role. The one with Andrew and Ari makes me want to get a gun and squeeze one in to Andrews skull. Between Ashley and that shit it is kind of boring. The only way to save it is to have Sloan get naked IMO.MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneely -
Re: entourage
^ i completely agree with that.
ari needs to be in rage mode more often.
sloan is so fuckin hot it's rediculous. we need moar!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: entourage
Seriously the last episode, how fucking hot was Sloan in that top at the start of the episode when she was talking to E on the phone?
E is a fucking idiot.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: entourage
lol at the way this show is heading, it's getting rather interesting and funny now.
2 more episodes left.
should be entertaining.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: entourage
I only watch it for Sloan and Ari and the random chicks that Vincent bangs. Are the sex scenes a lot less and risque?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: entourage
I think the sex scenes are a lot less but they are supposed to be random like that otherwise it wouldn't catch you off guard. You would be like oh its just another scene where Vince is banging some hot chick. All I can say is that I thank god that Ashley is out...did you see the size of her head? It was freakin' huge! Maybe she will stalk Eric...then E's assistant will beat her down it a clothes shreading brawl! E's assistant is hot!
Maybe E's assistant and Sloan will get togther is a clothes shreading brawl...or did I dream that last night?Last edited by chadmc; September 24, 2009, 01:53:35 PM.MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: entourage
^ i strongly agree. effing hated ashley, OMFG i wanted to turn the channel every time she was in a scene. can't stand snotty skanks like that. no way!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: entourage
Glad she turned out to be a psycho and E manned up. She looks like a stick with a head attached.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: entourage
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF2WaXeluPk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: entourage
Looks like a scene from Entourage?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment