^ ahh nice you're the second person to recommend that.... just ordered it.
Feeding a Black Hole
Collapse
X
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
^ ahh nice you're the second person to recommend that.... just ordered it. -
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
in english please!!Explanation: This impressive color composite shows spiral galaxy M81 across the electromagnetic spectrum. It combines X-ray data (blue) from the Chandra Observatory, infrared data (pink) from the Spitzer Space Telescope, and an ultraviolet image (purple) from the GALEX satellite, with a visible light (green) Hubble image. The inset highlights X-rays from some of M81's black holes, including black holes in binary star systems with about 10 times the mass of the sun, as well as the central, supermassive black hole of over 70 million solar masses. Comparing computer models of the giant black hole's energy output to the multiwavelength data suggests that feeding that monster is relatively simple -- energy and radiation is generated as material in the central region swirls inwards forming an accretion disk. In fact, the process otherwise appears to be just like the accretion process feeding M81's stellar mass black holes, even though the central black hole is millions of times more massive. M81 itself is about 70,000 light-years across and only 12 million light-years away in the northern constellation Ursa Major."
ie. big black hole is big and eats lots of space matter!!! u r insignificant!!! lol
Comment
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
the biggest discovery would be what connects the infinitely BIG with the infinitely small. Hopefully CERN should decipher the Higgs boson particle...... speaking of which, caught this interesting read on CNN today
I've been waiting for CERN to start its tests. Aug 2008 - to Infinity or BUSTwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
i found a nasa site which hosts pictures taken from a satelite of various earth parts, cant remember the name of the site or address should i say but the pictures were unbelievable especially the one of mount killamongiro in africaComment
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
yeah i saw that today too... goodbye worldthe biggest discovery would be what connects the infinitely BIG with the infinitely small. Hopefully CERN should decipher the Higgs boson particle...... speaking of which, caught this interesting read on CNN today
I've been waiting for CERN to start its tests. Aug 2008 - to Infinity or BUSTComment
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
naa I doubt it's gonna be a doomsday event..... remember the hype around Y2K ? granted this is on an infinitely more advanced scale but I doubt anything on the magnitude of what is being feared, will happen.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
jesus what a massacrewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
i like to think of black holes as corresponding to the will and centers/ of the uber divine manifesting in the boundless.
i sure hope our earth donts merit oblitarationz by a rogue "black hole" tho. "y no kindness?" fuxck ignorance and such.
just a lil pondering.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Feeding a Black Hole
^ Is that english....?
In any event- those CERN tests are exciting. Granted we probably won't see the results from the data for quite sometime but I'm sure there will be some answers. I for one am pretty excited to see what happens.
If anyone that fears earth being destroyed- would that be such a bad thing? This place is pretty fucked right now anyway. Might as well roll the dice.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment