If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
But I can't keep him without a name and call him pssss psssss pssss all the time...lol
I like NERO (Nerino for now)...just by looking at him you would burn of love for this beauty...
Btw, yesterday my heart broke into pieces:
I was performing at a beach party when my hubby got a message from the neighbor that Nero had fallen from our balconey and landed on my neighbors' balconey (1 floor down). He is till too small and can't see properly yet.
I got this panic attack while on the decks, so when I finished my gig I rushed home to find him in 1 piece (thank God).
Anyway, as the saying goes: unlike dags, cats have nine lives....
cats have remarkable landing skills too. they can fall from high places and land in a way where they won't get injured. several cats i've had have fallen from balconies or rooftops and landed uninjured. glad your bebe is ok.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
cats have remarkable landing skills too. they can fall from high places and land in a way where they won't get injured. several cats i've had have fallen from balconies or rooftops and landed uninjured. glad your bebe is ok.
Thank you G.; All is good...took him to the vet today and he is ok...
Originally posted by Kamal
watch "snatch" too many times
^ One of my favorite black comedies.....
You don't miss anything Kamal, do u?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment