dj three blk market nye
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
dj three blk market nye
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
nicks xmasmix again
his best imo
woo
and its in 320
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
I'm a huge fan of Siahere is a live version of Breathe Me:
[YOUTUBE]H9ncUQ-Vfjg[/YOUTUBE]
give it a sec it is live video...
Thoughts anyone? I think this is just fuckin fanstatic, I dunno I love this type of music so much since it elicits such an emotional response...Anyone else think so or am I nutty?
I have

They're both excellent
I must get my hands on her other CDs
btw, she's touring from April onwards - doesn't seem to be making an appearance in Ireland
Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
Very strange but lovely
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51uvoYRU2B0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
Luke Fair b2b Lucas Abadi - Sunday Morning Sessions - March 2010
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
Cool website. Thanks.Comment
-
Re: Your top 4,000 favorite tracks of all time
^soundcloud is the best, after you sign-up, you can add all of your fav artists and listen to dozens you've never heard of by subscribing to their soundcloud page, which will then give you emails updating you once the artists have added new mixes
currently loving this mix
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment