I like them but is that^ really such a terrific, 1'000'000-listens-a-day tune?
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Da Fuq is dis you are Listening to?
I can only account for a few of those listens. that being said, they are riding a tight rope, inching ever so closely to cheese but I like what side they're on thus far.Comment
-
Re: Da Fuq is dis you are Listening to?
http://soundcloud.com/andre-crom/andre-crom-ibiza-voice-podcast

after ^dat, dis:
http://soundcloud.com/ewan-pearson/ewan-pearson-live-at-stattbadpt1
......then finally:
http://soundcloud.com/flightfacilities/flight-facilities-for-triple-j
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Da Fuq is dis you are Listening to?
Hernan Cattaneo - Renaissance The Master Series 017 - Cd2
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Da Fuq is dis you are Listening to?
Thanks for those.. great musicComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment