A second season? Hell yeah!
True Blood
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: True Blood
This is a great show...can't wait for the next season. Give me the V!MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: True Blood
Gonna watch Season 1 this weekend... with all the hype surrounding it I really hope that I enjoy this... previews are looking quite graphic!
I am still trying to find something on HBO that will top Rome.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: True Blood
never really got into that, seeing as though i'm a huge history and ancient history freak. will have to check it out.
did you like entourage?(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: True Blood
Yes... Entourage was great...thoroughly enjoyed it. Not as much as Rome though. I could have done with at least one more season of Rome.. the only other show on TV that I enjoyed more is Dexter.
Not sure what's going on with television series- lately there has been a lack of quality gripping shows
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: True Blood
New season soon!MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: True Blood
fucking love this show. the ending to last season was kinda meh, but i can't wait for this seasons.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment