If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Part of me wonders is this is part of the "lowering of expectations" game, but here it is regardless:
Capitol Hill sources are telling me that senior McCain people are more than concerned about Palin. The campaign has held a mock debate and a mock press conference; both are being described as "disastrous." One senior McCain aide was quoted as saying, "What are we going to do?" The McCain people want to move this first debate to some later, undetermined date, possibly never. People on the inside are saying the Alaska Governor is "clueless."
Report: McCain Aides Complain That Palin Is "Clueless"
If the goal is to lower Palin's expectations, well, "Mission Accomplished" as they say in the GOP. As of right now, I'm expecting the VP debate to be a bloodletting. Joe Biden should commit the following phrase to memory, because I suspect he's going to need some variation of it a number of times:
"Well, I'm not sure how to respond to that, because it frankly doesn't make any sense at all..."
Gonna crack open a bottle of wine and laaaaaugh and laugh and laugh.
your social life is nonexistent if you are drinking wine and watching a debate on a friday eve. go spin somewhere. its the one thing you better than most people.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
Don't underestimate the Republican campaign machine to spin, twist, and wriggle out of this one. They're pressed up against a wall, and beasts do crazy things when they're desperate. I bet they'll find a way to somehow not do it. Like, not have the debate at all.
your social life is nonexistent if you are drinking wine and watching a debate on a friday eve. go spin somewhere. its the one thing you better than most people.
hell with that. Crack open the bottle and laugh.
Then go spin
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Don't underestimate the Republican campaign machine to spin, twist, and wriggle out of this one. They're pressed up against a wall, and beasts do crazy things when they're desperate. I bet they'll find a way to somehow not do it. Like, not have the debate at all.
If they do that, the damage will already be done. If it's one thing that even the dimmest of American voters can interpret as problematic, it's a candidate who won't even show up and state/debate his or her views. Actually, the damage already is done. The fun, new "outsider" sheen is coming off of Palin FAST. Her profile looked like a risky but good choice for McCain...until she opened her mouth in an un-prompted/scripted setting.
your social life is nonexistent if you are drinking wine and watching a debate on a friday eve. go spin somewhere. its the one thing you better than most people.
Whatever. I'm proud that the guy is drinking wine. Good taste, man!
Report: McCain Aides Complain That Palin Is "Clueless"
If the goal is to lower Palin's expectations, well, "Mission Accomplished" as they say in the GOP. As of right now, I'm expecting the VP debate to be a bloodletting. Joe Biden should commit the following phrase to memory, because I suspect he's going to need some variation of it a number of times:
"Well, I'm not sure how to respond to that, because it frankly doesn't make any sense at all..."
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment