If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Well the move is on hold, I'm hoping that a few paintings sell from my show next month and that it will help me to get in more with other galleries. I'm making a trip to NY in the near future so I'll be able to meet and hang with my contacts.
The car is great bro. Looking forward to my first big trip with it.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment