I've still got mine somewhere and am keeping it in the hope that the nights will one day return. They had all the right ingredients, great venue, awesome music and a fantastic friendly crowd...best times of my life
Bedrock Membership Cards
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bedrock Membership Cards
I've still got mine somewhere and am keeping it in the hope that the nights will one day return. They had all the right ingredients, great venue, awesome music and a fantastic friendly crowd...best times of my life
The nights at the Beach were pretty special too
-
Re: Bedrock Membership Cards
I dont think theres anyway they will return to monthly & at heaven.
So glad I got to play at a few of them though - Even if never made the main room
Awesome parties - Must have missed 3 in total I think in London & 1 of those I was in the US doing delta heavy. So John wasnt there so I dont really class that as missing outComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment