| didnt think Claire's dad would be one of the people rounding up all the Heroes |
Heroes Season 4
Collapse
X
-
Heroes Season 4
anyon on here watch it last night???was a really good episode.Spoiler warning - Mark text to read it" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Tags: None -
Re: Heroes Season 4
i was really interested to see this series....i havent seen season 2 or 3 i get stuck at the episode where hiro went to the past into the old japan....then i discover dexter and loss interes on it, gonna give it a try :Phttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. -
Re: Heroes Season 4
Definitely an interesting development, am curious how the rest of the characters fall into their 'future' roles, like Claire hunting down Peter.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Heroes Season 4
Last edited by i!!ustrious; February 10, 2009, 03:42:31 PM.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Heroes Season 4
Fuck the little twat following Sylar around is irritating.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Heroes Season 4
I think if anyone has a script that involves time travel, corrupt organizations, characters who come back from the dead, characters that have mommy or daddy issues. With good guys that become bad guys that become good guys and so on they should nip over to American TV quick because there's a big pay cheque waiting
Lost, 24, Prison Break, Heroes, Fringe etcOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Heroes Season 4
So who wants to take this action?? Rebel = Micah" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Heroes Season 4
Was there an episode this week? My tivo didn't get it, if so.
I find that I like Heroes much more when Lost isn't on at the same time. I enjoy Heroes, but it's kinda in the same vein as Lost, but Lost does it so much better, it reminds me how pale it is in comparison.
Or maybe it's just really gone downhill. I still like it, but it is no longer "must see TV" for me...Comment
-
-
Re: Heroes Season 4
Yeah I was getting annoyed with the side story but I'm now keen to see how his character developes ... there's always some ambiguity about which side Sylar is on and hopefully we will see more indication soon. Him being so amoral makes his character a lot more complicated and unpredictable.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment