its called a conversation, lol
TB Bucs to release 5 veterans...
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: TB Bucs to release 5 veterans...
lol wtf. dude. yeah i follow footbal...
boldin just started changing his mind....forgot that peppers got franchised...
i was just trying to say if u get rid of all those players who were all starting last year the better go out and sign some replacements.
Comment
-
Re: TB Bucs to release 5 veterans...
Article today in the st. pete times that pretty much says that brooks would like to (be willing) to come back to the bux if they watned him..
i sure wish they would bring him back ( i know that wont happen) but i would feel so much more excited about next year if he could play out his last year and retire as a buc...
Comment
-
Re: TB Bucs to release 5 veterans...
yeah, I agree, there aren't too many athletes that I would truly like to meet, but DB is deffo one. When I moved to Florida he was just finishing at FSU and Warrick Dunn was just starting there. Besides my English football jerseys, the only other ones I have ever bought are DB's and WD's.
I'm really glad they will at least be a part of the community after footballComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment