Thanks for this
King Unique - Essential mix 31.10.04.
Collapse
X
-
Re: King Unique - Essential mix 31.10.04.
http://soundcloud.com/everybodywantstobethedj/king-unique-essential-mix-2004╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: King Unique - Essential mix 31.10.04.
2004 was about the last year I was listening to EDM all the time.
I turned on this set and I immediately reminder it from back then
I am amazed that my brain retains anything this far back, especially since my brain went through a lot at the time
Comment
-
Re: King Unique - Essential mix 31.10.04.
I agree, my collection stops at 2004 -and those were still the silly days of Electro. I did enjoy many episodes from 2005 on (even 2ManyDJs and Tiga) but it was not the same. It's not a coincidence that around that same time the Swedish guys and Sharam blatantly sold out, while many others got lost in the minimal and electro pop nonsense.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment