Awesome Thread Chunky. Thank you for the uploads.
Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread De Vit, Digweed, Sasha, Oakenfold, Garnier, Holmes, Mills
Collapse
X
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Laurent Garnier - David Holmes
great work Chunky...i will try with the ID's....do you know if there was a Dave Seaman/Nick Warren Stars X2? not sure but think it was around 96/97Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Laurent Garnier - David Holmes
I wouldn't mind finding that one. Warren mixtapes are rare as fuck. Nick must have some old mixes from back then though. It would be nice to hear someOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Laurent Garnier - David Holmes
There is also a Sasha & Ian Ossia pack with a similar cover to the Digweed Ossia pack from 1996. I wish I had bought it now as I have only seen it once since on eBay and I lost out on the bid. There are these 2 available on Fantazia but they want £15 for them. I would of bought the Digweed Rampling pack but the Digweed tape is missing

John Digweed Danny Rampling

Brandon Block/Jeremy healyOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Laurent Garnier - David Holmes
Paul Van Dyk - Stars X2 Cover is part of the Paul Van Dyk -
StarsX2 Technik - Recorded From Nikita 18-12-1998 Set not 1999 set
Paul Van Dyk -StarsX2 Technik -Recorded From Nikita Set (18-12-1998
Tape 1 (Tracks 33-43 of Nikita 18-12-1998
33. ID
34. Dave Angel - Psycho Funk (B1)
35. Mike Koglin - The Silence (Matt Darey's Tekara Mix)
36. Alanis Morisette - Your House (Hybrid Mix)
37. Freefall feat. Jan Johnston - Skydive (Original Mix)
38. BT - Godspeed (Original Mix)
39. DuMonde - Tomorrow (Onkel's Brett Mix)
40. Yves Deruyter - To The Rhythm
41. Evolver - Evolver (Majestic Remix)
42. Quintessential - A Day To Remember
43. Skynet UK - Open The Flood Gates '99
Tape 2 (Tracks 18-28 of Nikita 18-12-1998
18. Tony H. - Zoo Future (DJ Jam & De Leon's "Dumonde" Mix)
19. Saccoman - Distant Planet
20. Paul van Dyk - Words (For Love Mix)
21. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (E-Werk Club Mix)
22. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (A20 Rotterdam On A Saturday Night Overdub)
23. The Nomads - The Holy Land Spirit (Club Mix)
24. Alien Factory - Scraper
25. Travel - Bulgarian (Signum Mix)
26. Ricky Le Roy - Under The Sea
27. Cygnus X - Superstring
28. IDComment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Laurent Garnier - David Holmes
My misstake I got the 2 mixed upOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Laurent Garnier - David Holmes
NP, easy to get it mixed up 8:
Never was agreat Recording, the 5 part full set is Really Rare & not anywhere to be found as yet on the net, Nikita Set (18-12-1998
Fle Bay <------£6.99Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Masters At Work
there are also these ones out there
John OO Fleming Stars X2
Sven Vath & Richie Hawtin Stars X2
Tony De Vit Stars X2 Periodic Table
Tony De Vit Stars X2 Red Water Ripple
Tony De Vit Stars X2 Starsign Map
Tony De Vit Stars X2 Purple n Gold
Tall Paul & Tony DeVit (Star Chart)
Sven Vath & Jeff Mills Stars X2
Sasha & Ian Ossia Stars X2
Jeremy Healy & Tony DeVit Stars X2
Noris Da Boss Windross & Dreem Team Stars X2(Garage)
Mike Ruff Cut Lloyd & Spoony b2b Booker T Stars X2(Garage)
Paul Van Dyk Stars X2 (Playstation)
Paul Van Dyk Stars X2 (Now Thats What We Call Music)
Sonique & Lisa Loud Stars X2
Tall Paul & Seb Fontaine Stars X2
Seb Fontaine & Tony DeVit Stars X2
Alex P & Brandon Block Stars X2
Derrick Carter & Roger Sanchez Stars X2
Judge Jules & Dave Seaman Stars X2
Judge Jules Stars X2
Laurent Garnier & Nick Warren Stars X2
Dave seaman & Nick Warren Stars X2
Jeremy Healy & Brandon Block Stars X2Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Cox, Digweed, Sasha, Oakenfold, Garnier, Holmes, Mill
I have a couple Stars X2 tapes as well that I wil have to dig out this weekend and try to upload them this weekend. I will add them to this thread as I find them.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Cox, Digweed, Sasha, Oakenfold, Garnier, Holmes, Mill
Chris you are a godsend I had alot of Oakey Sasha Digweed stuff unfortunatly my Mum turfed them out in the bin not knowing?
I went mental to say the least thinking that it would be the last time they would ever come to life.
Cheers mateComment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Cox, Digweed, Sasha, Oakenfold, Garnier, Holmes, Mill
Chris the MAW links are cut way short. Tape One is only 16:30 and Tape Two is only 11:24? Way short bro."Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Cox, Digweed, Sasha, Oakenfold, Garnier, Holmes, Mill
Bro can you please fix links on this one .Paul Van Dyk - Live @ Nikita San Francisco (18.06.1999) thanks bro."Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"Comment
-
Re: Stars X2 Mixtape Megathread Cox, Digweed, Sasha, Oakenfold, Garnier, Holmes, Mill
The PVD Nikita set I posted wasn't the Stars set. It was a PVD Nikita set from December and I don't have that one. I can upload the sneak set thoughOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment