ill have to check for it too. i didnt know it was one mine...
Chess
Collapse
X
-
Re: Chess
I'm the same way dude. And yes, playing chess on your MBP in Atlanta airport is a great way to pass the time. I do it often.We could have a chess match that takes days, weeks or even months to finish. I'd prefer that though. My problem with chess is I can spot the immediate danger but I spend that much time thinking about the next, then the next move and so on, that I forget about the danger that was put in front of me in the first place. Bang, silly move and the queen has gone!
I'd be up for it here if we could.
http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
Re: Chess
I play chess...used to compete when i was like 14. I still play with my brother once in a while. I would love to see it on mercury to be honest...it would be good fun to for once have a little
next to my name
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
-
Re: Chess
cool. yeah this is a bummer though:
NB: the beta version of this dosn't enforce the rules of chess so illegal moves are possible - this does have the advantage of allowing handicap matches and variations on standard chess rules.Comment
-
Re: Chess
just saw this thread, pickle already asked me and I posted my below response to him, which is in regards to that link to the game he posted above.
Originally posted by Kamalmight not work, its still beta and that too for Version: 3.6.7. They made significant changes when jumping to version 3.7 and slightly more with 3.8.
version 4.0 is going to be a massive update and is due shortly so its unlikely that will every work. If we can find it as a stand-alone php app/script or a flash game (arcade or otherwise) I'd be happy to install it.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment