If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Doing a complete system reinstall tonight as one drive on my RAID 0 array is failing so replacing the 2 160GB drives with one 250GB drive that I've been donated.
Been a long time since I've done this so can people remind me what I need to backup off my C: drive?
I've backed up my email database and all my Firefox bookmarks. Also copied over the entire of My Documents to an external drive. Got all my drivers and programs ready to be installed on the external drive too.
Got my Windows XP SP3 Slipstreamed CD ready and readying myself for the call to India as its an OEM version.
Everything like that. Vids, music, documents and the like are all kept on a seperate harddisk.
Everything on my c: drive is mostly programs, settings and the like.
All done. Got a lot of my proggies set back up along with settings and all emails/bookmarks brought back in. Still a little work to do, plus there will be a ton of regedits and things I have forgotten about but nice to have a zippy system again that doesn't crash explorer every time I do something or moan that a hard drive is about to die (even tho it had been saying that for a good 18 months)
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment