maybe he is starting fresh with a new user name?
Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
Collapse
X
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
maybe he is starting fresh with a new user name? -
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
Well the numbers are in folks
He obviously did get a boner
Advice :
next time your dream with a dj and get a boner,
get out of your bed ,take a cold shower and have a nice breakfast.
if the boner is still on , go back to your room , lie down on your bed , masturbate and stfu about it so do you don't have to erase your posts and request to be banned, all these tips = profit.
Gosh....Unintentional trolling makes me so hard.
* fap fap fap *Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
yes he was, but this guy is a first, he went through a shit load of trouble going through nearly all his recent posts editing them out. wtf. It's like he did something illegal and wanting to delete all traces of his weblife.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
^^^strange...sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
ya it's strange indeed... i talked with him for a bit thru pm's while he was on both mariners, and i think i might know why he made this choice... but i will jump to no conclusions. it's sad, he was a really class and stand up guy, and i'm gonna miss him here. hope he comes back again.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
^whoa back up the truck a minute...
your saying donkey lips is gone? wtf? AND he and mariner88 were the same? I thought someone here confirmed mariner88 was so broken up about some things on here that he had to spend time away from MS...
and btw, he also pm'd me quiet a bit over 2 days, with genuine concern about this board and his membership thereof...actually he considered being a member on MS a big privilege for a select few. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I thought his intentions were pure.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
you'd better make like your avatar in that casewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
hazier, you don't know what your asking for regarding hosh. lol
*so mariner1 aka donkeylips aka philladelphdude is now banned? please explain.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Did Mariner get a boner after dreaming with Sasha n Digweed
^^www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment