If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I hear ye. The amount of wanna-be hard-men driving around in these things is shocking
Dublin is full of them
btw, where are you moving to?
They are everywhere, but certain parts of certain cities tend to have more than others... For instance there aren't too many in coastal san diego, which is in southern california and where I am moving back to later this year (around august). I'm proud of myself for sticking it out here as long as I have though
Something that doesn't skip when you go over a bump
Or stutter because of a speck of dust or a scratch on the media
Something sounding far better than anything digital
But, mostly John, it's the thing i play my tapes on
Shame you aren't here !! I have a brand new , never installed Radio Tape player, Just never got around to it, and haven't had a vehicle in years.
Btw do you have freecycle there ??
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
never used freecycle but heard of it so yes i think it's here
i'd love to ditch the car for good but work would be impossible and public transport in this country is dogshit, also very expensive. I can fly to Amsterdam cheaper than i can get the train to London
Yeah, when I was over there a few years ago , I found it great to get around, but really, really expensive !!
Check out freecycle for a new tape player. It's really good here. If you have stuff you want to get rid of , put a couple up there and you can then put up a wanted for your tape player. !
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment