I left a bottle of Bass beer in the freezer overnight because I forgot about it. Just got it out 8 hours later and its not even frozen. WTF?
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
Lot of alcohol content ???The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Go on Cali legalize it ...Herb is so good for everyttinggggg!!!
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
it's late.... going to see 311 at the fox theater tomorrow for a special halloween show! last stop on their tour. should be beyond awesome. they open with their entire Music album and play for close to another couple hours afterwards!Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Work Your Magic!♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
we've watched inception again today. what an amazing movie!♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
-
Re: Random thoughts
Learning about anything new that's interesting for the first time is one of the spices of life.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
had a great time at 311... saw tons of badass costumes! i think i'll sleep now. k, thanks.
MUDD984.JPG
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Just moved to Canada and the water here is ultra soft. A bottle of water can sit in the freezer for hours and there is just no homogeneous nucleation. Need to try with a bottle and see if it will freeze when it is poured...Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
^ I live in Canada and tap water freezes into icecubes in about an hour and a half. Maybe you should turn the tempurature down in you freezer? Where in Canada did you move to?
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Maybe just a budget freezer then, is set to "MAX", though I assume that by next month I'll just need to stick things outside to freeze them? Am in Ottawa, ON; I am so attuned to the mineral content of British water that I can notice a difference here, is very palatable but just weird.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment