If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
[quote=threehills;749067]Chubby men in skinny leg jeans.
People who let their kids run amok and are oblivious to the fact that not everyone finds their dribbling, snot covered poop factory adorable.
I agree!!!!I absolutely cannot stand people who let their children run crazy, scream and throw temper tantrums in public!!!!! Not enough home discipline!!!!!
people that suck snot up their nose continuously rather than blow their nose. just had to deal with a customer who sucked snot for 30 minutes 2 feet from me. i kept offering a tissue and she refused. ugh.......stupid people in general make me see red.
people that suck snot up their nose continuously rather than blow their nose. just had to deal with a customer who sucked snot for 30 minutes 2 feet from me. i kept offering a tissue and she refused. ugh.......stupid people in general make me see red.
I use to have someone in the office that had this nervous cough without realizing it or putting his hand in front of his mouth and would be talking to you and cough in your face and just carry on talking
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!
^^^I Found that a lot in Japan , a complete turn off
i believe it.. here in so cal too. had my sun roof open and this girl decides the lean to the side so she doesnt get any sun. wow, i didn't want to ask but already know whats shes about. tanned is sexy!
^Hullo..skin cancer? I'm a whitey and a shade monger aswell. No matter how hard I try to stay out of the sun and slather on the spf 30, I'm still really brown early on in the summer.
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
- I can't stand narrow-minded people.
- People with terrible spelling and grammar. For example, I've met people (native English speakers) who can't spell the word 'pretty', instead they will write or type 'pritty'. Ffs.
- Slow walkers.
- People with no ambition and drive, who seem to float through life.
- People who lack a sense of humour and take everything so seriously.
- Fan girls/boys. I really dislike the Armin, Tiesto, etc crowd...ugh.
- Happy people. You know the ones that want EVERYONE to like them. Maybe I'm a bitch, but they just irritate me.
- People who expect you to smile 24/7.
I could on and on. I'm, like, neurotic, so I get irritated easily! haha
People who spit constantly instead of swallowing their saliva like everyone else.
Pointless facebook updates about the mundane aspects of your life. The fact that you cleaned the basement, folded the laundry and baked oatmeal cookies is not something that needs to be shared. Save that for twitter.
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
Beeping -- kitchen timer, low battery warning on a smoke alarm, alarm clock in another room, whatever -- it something is beeping in my house for more than a second, I am ready to fucking blow.
It's 11:30, and my security system is on the fritz and beeping literally every five seconds. Not an exaggeration, we're talking BEEP-BEEP-BEEP, thousand two, thousand three, thousand four, thousand five, BEEP-BEEP-BEEP. They're supposed to be here tomorrow morning to fix it, but if I make it to the morning without checking into a hotel, I'll be stunned. Jesus Harold Christ in a Chicken Basket, is this ever annoying...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment