Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
Collapse
X
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
^ i don't know, call me jaded, but this sound is extremely boring. i'm tired of these minimal escapades. before u know it, the only sound left in a track will just be a hi-hat and a kick. The rest we'll have to fill in with our imaginary mental vsts. -
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
^you're in for a treat then...gerber's set deserves to be played loud imo.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
definitely disappointed in the S&D mix. Absolutely boring. I'm ashamed to even play it in my bedroom, in fact, it's getting deleted. Definitely liked Lawler's, waiting to listen to Gerber.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
thx for all !!!Leave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
to be honest sasha and digweed set was quite disappointing for me..nothing interesting there
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
LOL!! I just found this thread, I've been busy listening to Gerber's set I think I'm on the 4th listen today! Anyway, not shocked to see everyone else is loving it as much as I am, just a sic a really really solid live set, wish I could have been there
True, but to be fair, the whole thing from the very beginning is quiet the insane ride imo!
So why has nobody even mentioned the S&D set? Does Gerber's just totally overshadow it??
Any response on Cox's set?Leave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
Guy Gerber Tracklist:
37 min. Guy Gerber - Guilty Pleasure
40 min. Guy Gerber - Timing
62 min. Reshuffle - The Uppershelf
69 min. Tiger Stripes - Hooked (Guy Gerber Remix)Leave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
^^^ Yup... so many good tracks.. especially the one that comes in around the 1:00:00 minute mark.. what an insane ride
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
let's work on Guy Gerber's tracklist! Best set ever from himLeave a comment:
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
Well I give you all thanks I could say , this link thread is precious
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
Re: Steve Lawler, Guy Gerber @ Space Opening Fiesta (Ibiza) 31-05-2009
guy gerber !!!!! whoa what a fuckin great set !!!
thanks mades for this awesome thread !!!Leave a comment:
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Leave a comment: